Particularly rich in magnesium
Our average daily consumption of magnesium has been decreasing since the beginning of the previous century. Why? Low amounts of magnesium in industrially-produced foods, drug consumption, diarrhea, intestinal malabsorption. The consequences? Short and/or prolonged fatigue, muscle weakness, irritability, sometimes faintness and dizziness. For instance, many researches have shown that adults in the United States only consume 75% of the magnesium’s RDA, and that 75% of the population risks a deficiency.
1290 mg per litre! An invaluable treasure
- Magnesium contributes to the functioning of our energy metabolism, our neurological system and muscle fonction, and helps to maintain a regular backbone, an electrolytic balance and to reduce tiredness. It plays an essential role in muscle contraction. It prevents calcium from entering cells, which ensures membrane stability. It is also involved in how we react to stress.
Magnesium: the cofactor of more than 300 enzymatic reactions
Our body is a complex machine that requires several elements that are interdependent of one-another. And that includes magnesium!
It is an essential element in our daily life
- It plays a fundamental role in intracellular processes that are linked to energy substance transformation, like the one for glucose. Its presence is key: it allows energy production; helps with nucleic acids (important DNA components) and omega 3 and 6 synthesis; has a close relation to calcium and phosphate metabolism because it increases the release of PTH (parathyroid hormone or parathormone); plays a role in the different steps of vitamin D hydroxylation as well as in potassium regulation by decreasing renal excretion of potassium.
And other minerals as well
The periodic table shows the extraordinary richness of our planet’s minerals. Most of them are used in our body, sometimes in significant quantities (magnesium, calcium), and sometimes in small quantities (cadmium, sulfur, lithium) that are nonetheless essential for our metabolism.
Iode, calcium, selenium, potassium…
- we find traces of almost every element of Mendeleiev’s table in the hypertonic seawater solution, which makes it an excellent drink to support our diet and the functioning of our metabolism.
“Bio-available” means that the quantity that is absorbed in the body is the available quantity for the cell and tissue’s biological activity; the absorbed elements can be used by the blood in their intact form. René Quinton’s experiments have indeed shown the perfect bioavailability of isotonic sea water.
Moreover, the consumption of an iono-mineral totum ensures the assimilation of these minerals in our body. We know for a fact that the presence of other minerals is essential to guarantee the absorption and for supplements to work in the most effective way.
Phase 1: testing (10-15 days)
Prepare your isotonic solution with: 25ml of hypertonic Õdevie plasma + 75 ml of spring or low-mineralized water. (the isotonic solution can be stored for a few days at room temperature, preferably in a glass container)
- start by taking 1 to 2 tablespoons (around 30 ml) for 3 days,
and then progressively increase your intakes to 1 dl a day (as long as you don’t experience any side effect)
Phase 2: maintenance course
- increase your intakes of isotonic solution to 1,5 or 3 dl a day for 3 weeks (you can prolong it as much as you want)
-> PLEASE REMEMBER: every course needs a break for the body!
if you want to extend your course: take it 5 days out 7, for instance, or take it during 3 weeks, then stop one week, and start again.
Intense course – an in-depth action
- always start with phase 1, then:
introduce 10 ml of hypertonic solution in the morning for 5 to 7 days
with 3 dl of isotonic solution that you spread during the day for 2 to 3 weeks